Fort Walton Beach Civil And Criminal Law Firm
Direct Attention From Attorneys Who Care
Charged With A Drug Crime In Northwest Florida?
At Cotton & Gates, Attorneys at Law, we have been defending clients against drug charges in the Florida Panhandle for more than 30 years. Our attorneys believe in representing all of our clients as if we were facing the charges ourselves, providing thorough representation and building a powerful defense. If you or someone you care about is facing misdemeanor or felony drug charges in the Fort Walton Beach area or elsewhere in northwest Florida, contact us by phone at 850-651-9900 to schedule a free consultation with a lawyer.
Handling All Types Of Charges
Drug charges come with the possibility of harsh penalties, such as jail time, fines and even prison time, depending on the nature of the offense. Some charges are subject to mandatory minimum sentences. Our firm provides skilled representation for people facing charges such as:
- Drug possession
- Constructive possession of drugs
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Possession with intent to sell
- Drug distribution
- Drug trafficking
- Drug manufacturing and cultivation
- Prescription drug offenses
- Driving under the influence of drugs
Marijuana · Cocaine · Meth · Roxycontin · OxyContin · Hydrocodone
We build a strong defense on behalf of our clients by asking and answering questions that include the following:
- If you were pulled over, did the police officer have reasonable suspicion to pull you over?
- Did the officer have probable cause to believe there were drugs in your vehicle or home?
- Did you give consent for the search of your car or home?
- Based on what the police found, did they have probable cause to arrest you?
We also handle civil forfeiture cases when law enforcement seizes an individual’s property as being in violation of the Florida Contraband Forfeiture Act or being used in the commission of a felony.
Drug Crimes Defense Attorneys Serving Destin And Fort Walton Beach
To speak to a lawyer about your defense options, contact us today for a free consultation. We accept collect calls from jail and can arrange after-hours appointments or jail visits to accommodate your circumstances.